We are looking for a Community Manager who will contribute to one of the kitten-play.com’s main goals which is to share knowledge about kitten and pet play with a broad audience.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Greet, chat with and connect people who come into the space
- Develop and implement an internal community-building strategy
- Build coalitions and communicate with other kitten play / pet play communities
- Identify potential members for the kitten play club.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Ability to connect and build relationships
- Ability to empower and motivate
- Experience in building and supporting long term relationships
- Great networking skills and highly developed interpersonal skills.
- A demonstrated interest in kitten play / pet play
- Fluent English, other languages are a plus.
What we offer:
We offer the exciting opportunity for you to build and shape your own community and a way to share your knowledge, insights and views on kitten play.
- Gain Exposure for Your Kitten Play
- Gain Valuable Job Experience
- Gain Enriching Experiences
- Work for a Cause
- Learn New Skills (such as leadership, creativity and project management or the ability to work as part of a team)
To apply, please email us your information, explaining your interest, qualifications, and why you think you would be successful in this position. Applications should be send via email to: email@example.com. You can also go to our contact page.